Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


For some reason, it took me forever to think of someone that I'd want to trade with...I guess that means I love my life.  But, when it comes down to it, I'd have to pick Taylor Swift.  Not only does she have a charmed life full of exotic places and gorgeous Hollywood hotties, she's lucky enough to get paid to sing.  If I could do anything in the whole world it would be that.  And, I picked Taylor specifically because not only does she get paid to sing, she's one of few artists that actually gets to sing her OWN music.  I love writing songs, poems, blog posts, anything really; and, to get paid to write and sing my own music would be the most amazing thing ever-- millions of people who relate to the story I have to tell.  In my opinion, it doesn't get better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment