Sunday, February 6, 2011

Come to think of it...

I DID buy something yesterday...a BIG something, actually.  Jamie & I booked a trip to Orlando for Spring Break!  We'll be staying 4 nights-- leaving Sunday night and driving through the night so we can explore Monday before check-in.  So, we'll be staying Monday-Friday.  In our package, which was only $300 per person, we got 4 nights at a 3 star resort, a 3 day pass to Universal and Islands of Adventure, we get into the Universal parks an hour early each day (before they open to the public), free breakfast one morning at Hogwart's in the Harry Potter theme park, free transportation to & from the parks, & a pass to Universal's City Walk (which has TONS of bars, clubs, restaurants) which means we have pay no cover at any of the establishments.  We're considering going to at least one Disney park.  Everyone seems to think that I'm wrong for being more excited about Universal than Disney, but maybe Disney should do a better job at managing their website.  Becuase, honestly, I don't give a damn about flying Dumbos and teacups.  Now, maybe a culinary trip around the world ala Epcot would be fun....honestly, I think Epcot would be my pick if we go to Disney.  I don't know though.  I guess I have 26 days to make that decision.

Spring Break COME ON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WRONG... we will be leaving Saturday night and exploring SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete