Saturday, February 5, 2011

No Shopping Today, But....

We had an AMAZINGLY fun day!  It was pageant day at CMS!  All of the girls looke so very beautiful in their dresses, and Jamie & Kristen did a FABULOUS job judging.  The winners were all very deserving.  Very successful day at the pageant :)

AFTER the pageant, we had even MORE fun.  Me, Wes, Jamie, Kristen, and Neal went to Marble City Grill to see Ryan Shurette play.  There were SO many people there.  Marble City Grill is a wonderful restaurant in Sylacauga that I HIGHLY reccomend if you're ever in town.  They have live music most weekends, the food is great, and they have a HUGE liquor/beer selection.  The building is really cool too-- an old, renovated place with exposed brick and such.  In the summer they have outdoor dining in front and back.  We always take out of town guests there, and its always a good time.

AFTER the grill, a BUNCH of folks ended up at our house.  Apparently, the McClendon residence is the new hangout.  It seems like we have people over almost every weekend and I LOVE it.  Tonight, there was Me, Wes, Jamie, Neal, Samantha, Josh, Matt, Brittney, and Caleb.  We just hung out tonight, but the last few weekends we've had game nights/parties.  We've played Monopoly, Apples to Apples, & The Game of Things.  All very fun.  Tonight, there were no games.  Just a little drink and conversation.  I love it.

I love my friends.  I love my husband.  I love our house.  I love our town.  I love my job.  I love my family.  I basically just LOVE our life together. :)

1 comment:

  1. Loren...I had a fabulous time too! It's always a treat to get out of time, especially when you get to spend time with best friends. I love you and Wes oh so much...and Kristen (my long lost sister/best friend for life) too. I really hope we can hang out more!

    P.S. 36 days until ORLANDO!

    ReplyDelete