Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

For this day's challenge, I chose several pics of me & Kristen.  We've been friends since almost before I can remember, and I have much older pics somewhere, but this is the oldest on facebook...taken when I was a senior in high school (I think):



And then this next one is from when she graduated high school (Kristen's 1 1/2 yrs. younger than me, but that's never mattered):



This next pic is from her dad's shop.  Wes and I went over there to watch Alabama win their 13th National Championship.  Kristen went to Auburn, but she was such a good sport, she wore a red sweater!





And, finally, this pic is from my wedding last summer, where Kristen was, of course, a bridesmaid.  She also sang "God Blessed the Broken Road" while Wes and I were lighting the unity candle.




I LOVE YOU KRISTEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment