Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I Like (and my Christmas Wishlist)

I want to do a Christmas wishlist this week, but before I even go there I have to mention 2 things that I like love.


Wes and I got an account a few weeks ago.  It is thebomb.com (yeah, I know I'm a dork.)

We have 7 episodes left in the series.  It is one of the best shows ever!  Wes is coming down every night this week until we finish watching it...sooooo addictive!
And now (drumroll please) for my Christmas wishlist.....

  1. Anything on zales.com...Here are a few of my favorite sparkly items (all reasonably priced under $200):
  2. 
    Diamond Infinity Ring
     
    



                           
 


Pearls & Diamonds


Round Diamond Earrings

Pink Sapphire set in Rose Gold w/diamonds

Black & White Diamonds

          2.  A Christmas charm from Pandora would make a nice stocking stuffer...these are a 
              few that caught my eye:



 Pretty Poinsettia










 Oh Christmas Tree...how I love your two-toned metals!












This sleigh + presents is delightful (especially since its decked out with a garnet gem accent).













I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...probably won't happen, but this snowflake charm would make a good replacement.









Star of Bethlehem (and a star as far as I'm concerned because of its dangliness & the fact that it's silver and gold).





   
         
         3.  A shopping trip to Barnes & Noble...the trip itself is a stress reliever, but anyone
               looking for gifts to give me should make a note that they can never go wrong with a
               gift card to a bookstore.

         4.   A gift certificate to.....

I went to a spa on our honeymoon and it was blissfull.
The facial was partiularly awesome.  This Birmingham spa
is supposedly really great, and they have gift certificates on their
website...and LOVELY sounding spa packages....ahhhh.....
           5.  Gift Cards from any of the following stores:
  • Buckle
  • Old Navy
  • World Market
  • Anthropologie
  • Magnolia's (a store in Sylacauga)
  • Buttons 'n' Bows (another local store)
  • Itunes
  • Target
  • Belk
  • Banana Republic
  • Gap
And one final note...I've been a very, very good girl this year :) 





2 comments:

  1. Jacob and I do Netflix too :) Our current obssessive show is Eureka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Poinsettia charm from Pandora and I totally agree that bookstore gift cards are possibly the BEST gift ever.

    ReplyDelete