Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 21

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget



There's a blank up there for a reason... I don't want to forget anything!  While its definitely true that I've been blessed with a life full of wonderful memories, I've had my share of pain as well.  But, I wouldn't trade any of it for all the money in the world.  Every memory, no matter how painful, embarrassing, regrettable, scary, etc. has worked together to create the unique individual that is me.  Some of the worst experiences of my life are things I now count as blessings (which reminds me of the old Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers").  Honestly, I think memories are the most valuable thing I possess.  Maybe that's why I've always been drawn to journaling, blogging, scrapbooking, and websites like facebook that archive our lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment