Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to....

ME!!!!


It's MY 25th birthday, and this is how I'm celebrating:

  • Tonight, I'm cooking one of my favorite meals for myself (that's so unhealthy I never fix it any other time): Fried Breakfast Porkchops, Buttermilk & Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Collard Greens sauteed in bacon grease, bacon crumbles, onion, and garlic (with pepper sauce of course), and buttered garlic bread with sweet tea to drink.  I can't wait...
  • This weekend, Talladega County is out of school Friday AND Monday for the race (woohoo!)!  Here are our plans:
  • Friday: Being lazy (possibly getting together with the usual crew that night)
  • Saturday: 
We're spending the whole day shopping!


Then, we're eating dinner with Jessica and Brad at this AMAZING restaurant!

  •  Sunday:

We're going to 'Dega!  This will be my first time tailgating and being in the stands, so I'm WAY excited!  (Now I just have to figure out who to pull for...)



No comments:

Post a Comment