Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Drama

Unfortuantely, this is the genre/category my life falls in lately.  Its also why I haven't blogged.  I know the whole purpose of blogging is to get things off your chest/get advice from others/have a living record of life/etc., but sometimes I think the less you say about situations the better.  In other words, there's so much drama that saying anything would just add to the drama, so its best if I just keep my damn mouth shut (and for those of you who know me well, you know that is VERY hard...something I rarely think is the right thing to do, so based on that, let your imaginations run wild on the amount of drama going on).  I will only say that Wes and I are fine...this involves us both; however, it is not between us.  I only give that tidbit because this Sunday is our first anniversary, and I wouldn't want anyone thinking that there's trouble on the homefront (unless there actually was).  So hopefully I'll be able to blog again soon, but for now I better shut up because I'm getting more and more tempted to spill the beans.  I'll leave myself and you (whoever you may be who reads this) with some good advice:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
~Bambi's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I know that drama can be relentless!! I hope that your life becomes drama free super soon!

    ReplyDelete