Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

This paticular one is so very, very hard!  I LOVE so many different types of music.  Its also hard because this list is ever-changing.  My favorites change.  So, I guess I'll just do it by category:

Country:
Brad Paisley's lyrics can make me laugh, cry, and be inspired all on one album.  The man knows how to tell a story through a song, and for that I love him.

Rock:
Shinedown.  Awesome beats, lyrics, and voice.  Their new album-- "The Sound of Madness" is the best yet.

Classic Rock:
I loved Bon Jovi when I was in 5th grade.  I love Bon Jovi (their 80's stuff) even now.  Plus, I've always thought that Jon was HOT (for an old man).


Rap:
Young Jeezy just has a way of getting me pumped up.  He's my favorite artist to roll down the road with the speakers blasting through the sunroof.  SO addicting!

Pop:
Katy Perry is my fave in this category not just for her music.  I love her personality.  I love to read interviews with her.  And, as a bonus, I love her husband (Russell Brand).

Overall:
The Beatles have to be my ultimate favorite.  I might not listen to their music all the time, but I probably love more songs by them than just about any other group ever.  They're timeless, which I totally dig.


No comments:

Post a Comment